Minimum Unity Version Required:
| Asset Published Date:
559.4 KB |
Publisher: Sean Z.
Latest Release:559.4 KB
Description:UPDATED for Unity 3D 2019IntroductionFlexCompiler
is a Unity3D editor extension intended as a handy tool for both asset publishers and game developers.
It-s a simple GUI wrapper for csharp compilers(mcs, gmcs, smcs, csc, roslyn, etc.) to turn source codes to assemblies(dlls) right in Unity editor.
It also features a basic obfuscation functionality(currently experimental).What for-
- For publishers: to close source
- For developers: to reduce project re-compiling timeFeatures
- Simple workflow: drag - drop - compile
- Xml Documentation generating
- Assembly information configuring
- Compilers switching
- Preprocessor directives parsing
- Build arguments customizing
- Compiler tasks importing/exporting
- Chained/dependency tasks support
- Obfuscation support
- C# 7 Feature supportDocumentation and Tipsflexframework.net