Minimum Unity Version Required:
4.7.1f1 | Asset Published Date:
25 Sep 2016 |
- Documentation is here
- Video is here
- Full source code
- Share Editing with Google Spreadsheet!
- Playmaker integration -> ASYNCHRONOUS database operation in playmaker!
- Encryption supported "PRAGMA key=..."
- Helps organize statistics or score in one single database file to enjoy sophisticated search using SQL language and benefits of keeping everything in one place.
- New! Native library support for Android, iOS, PC (optional)
- All platforms are supported (full code, no dlls).
Tested on WebGL, WebPlayer, IPhone, Android, PC and Mac.
- It can be used for game scenarios or settings storage which could be easily modified by great tools like SQLite Database Browser.
- Best advantage is that you can read or download database file into memory, which is crucially important for platforms like WebPlayer where access to the file system is restricted.
- Unity's coroutine asynchronous calls supported.
- Asynchronous Database Example!
- Support UTF-8, BLOB.
- SQLite native file format.
- IL2CPP supported.
- Native SQLite API nicely wrapped in C#.